Thursday, December 20, 2012

Update of Sorts

Exciting news! I talked to Heather today, and she is going to come up for my ultrasound/OB appt on January 14th! Yaaaay! She's going to take a short flight to DFW, rent a car, and make the 2 hour drive to Wichita Falls in time to have lunch before the ultrasound. I can't wait! When she texted to ask if it was ok, my only response was, of COURSE it's ok! I mean, it's HER baby. If she were the one pregnant, she'd be at every appointment. 

I want this to be as much "Heather's" pregnancy as it can possibly be, as hard as that is to manage when we live about 7 hours from each other. I tell her all of my cravings, like the other day it was lemon everything. Lemon gummies, lemon cupcakes, lemonade... Today it was Long John Silver's fried clams, and those little bits of fried batter that fall off the fish. Oh Em Gee. I'm planning to take belly pictures every week, as soon as I have a belly. Well, I have a belly now, but it's just a food-baby belly and no one wants to see that. I've been meaning to find a doppler on Amazon so I can record the heartbeat and send it to Heather so that their kids can hear it. Even better, maybe I can get one in time to take with me to Houston next week!

Which reminds me... Only one week until I go spend the weekend in Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment