Monday, January 7, 2013

No More Meds!

Big milestone for us today! We are 11 weeks today, which means last night was my last dose of meds. I was really hoping that no more meds would equal no more (or at least decreased) morning sickness, but this baby let me know very quickly that that was a silly idea. I spent the first 15 minutes of my day hugging the toilet bowl getting rid of everything I had in my stomach, which was only that awful tasting neon-yellow stuff. FUN!!!

But, I am NOT complaining! I know Heather would give anything to be puking up acidy highlighter yellow liquid every morning, and it took us a lot to get where we're at. I'd much rather be hugging the toilet than gearing up for another transfer because the last one failed. See, always a silver lining!

Only one more week until our first OB appointment and ultrasound. Heather is flying in to be there, too! I am beyond excited and so ready to see how the baby is growing. I'm predicting he/she is already measuring waaaay ahead, since my pants don't fit, and that SURELY cannot be from all the cupcakes I've been craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment