Monday, December 17, 2012

8 Weeks!

*yawn* I am SO tired. If I weren't pregnant, I'd swear I had developed a sudden case of narcolepsy. I'm so ready for this phase to be over with, I need my energy back!

In other news, I got a prescription for Zofran and I've managed to set a record on the least amount of times I've vomited in the first 8 weeks (go me!) although I still have the weird, random gagging reflex throughout the day. I look like I cat trying to get up a hairball. Brandon happens to think this is HILARIOUS and will do whatever he can to induce this hysterical event. He'll make me smell his arm pits, talk about gross things, but the worst is when he mimics my gagging. I told him, he's going to think it's funny until I puke on him. It's all in good fun, and I always laugh & he always apologizes for using me as cheap entertainment. But I still hope I vomit on him someday.

I'm flying down to Houston on December 28th thru the 30th to see Heather & Brandon, and meet their awesome kiddos. I am beyond excited! I think we'll be getting together with some of the Houston ladies Friday night, and then Heather & Brandon are taking me to the Rockets vs. Thunder game on Saturday night. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment