Thursday, February 28, 2013

18 Weeks

I really am terrible at this. Here's an 18 week belly picture. 



Everything is going great, baby is kicking a lot these days. I finally was able to feel it from the outside a couple days ago. Brandon felt it once but now every time he puts his hand on my belly, the baby stops kicking. I think he/she is messing with him! I'm feeling pretty good, too. My extreme and constant exhaustion is gone, I just have a severe case of the lazy now. 


My craving for everything lemon has evolved into craving everything orange. My new must-have thing are these Ocean Spray Sparkling Tangerine drinks. They are amazing. And steak, I want steak and A-1 all the time. And pickles. I made fried pickles the other night and ate so many I made myself sick. Totally worth it.

Monday is our big ultrasound and Heather and her Brandon are coming up to be there. My Brandon was hoping to come along & see them but he's testing for rank that morning, so he has to miss all the fun. Our lawyer contacted the hospital and arranged for us to tour the labor & delivery unit and speak to head of L&D about our PBO and wishes for our hospital stay. Crazy to think that we're nearly halfway there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment